To All Our Periodontal Patients, Family and Friends,
This has been a crazy and scary time for all of us, and it is not over yet. Our periodontal practice has taken steps to reopen our doors in a safe and smart manner. We have been evaluating options and implementing strategies to ensure your continued safety.
Our practice reopened on Friday, May 1, 2020, and our schedule has been smaller initially so we can maintain mandated social distancing.
- All patients are asked to have an appointment or call ahead before they stop by the office. If you need products or paperwork, please call ahead and we will meet you at your car.
- All patients will be pre-screened on the phone prior to their appointments.
- All our staff members will be wearing masks.
- Please wear a mask and continue to wear it as you enter our office. You, obviously, will need to remove it during therapy, but we will be wearing our masks to protect you. Afterwards, we will return your mask to you so you can continue using it as you go on your way.
- There will also be hand sanitizer for when you walk in and when you leave.
- All friends or family members of a patient should remain in the vehicle in the parking lot.
- All patients will be moved directly into an exam room once they arrive. There will be no sign-in sheet.
- We will be taking temperatures at the door.
- If you or someone you have had contact with has coronavirus or is demonstrating symptoms of coronavirus, we ask that you wait the suggested quarantine time before you come in for an appointment.
We look forward to seeing you!
F. Neal Pylant, D.M.D. and Staff
We encourage you to contact us whenever you have an interest or concern about gum disease, our periodontal services, or dental implants.
To contact us by mail, please send your correspondence to:
F. Neal Pylant, D.M.D., P.C.
Hawthorne Professional Park
375 Hawthorne Lane
Athens, GA 30606
To contact us by telephone or fax, our numbers are:
- Telephone: 706-543-0026
- Fax: 706-543-9801
Toll-free number: 1-800-822-4632
Or contact us using the form below