We discuss all finances prior to any treatment so the patient knows what to expect and has the opportunity to adapt their budget for payment.
For your convenience, we offer several payment options:
- Cash or Check at time of service - receive a 5% discount on select services
- Credit Card - We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
Care Credit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance does not cover. They offer a No Interest plan* and low monthly payment options, no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties and no annual fees so you can get what you want when you want it.
CareCredit is accepted by over 100,000 providers and is the nation's leading patient financing program. For more information, visit www.carecredit.com, or contact our office. To go directly to the CareCredit Online Application Form, click the Apply Button below:
We offer a free and convenient service through our Patient Reach Portal that gives our patients 24-hour secure access to their accounts to:
- Review account activity and pay balances online with the same security as online banking
- Check scheduled appointments
- Send secure messages to our office
- View personal images and documents before and after appointments
- Change messaging preferences, such as the types of messages they would like to receive from us, and the way the messages are sent (i.e., email and/or text messaging)
- Set personal reminders
Go to smiledash.com to log in, sign up or learn more about this free service.
Dental insurance is intended to cover some, but not all of the cost of your dental care. Most plans include coinsurance provisions, a deductible, and certain other expenses that must be paid by the patient. Reimbursement amounts are not, and never have been, a guideline for quality care.
We expect payment in full at the time of service, but we can file most insurance claims for you with the reimbursement going directly to you. Please bring your insurance plan information with you on your first visit. We will work with you to ensure that you receive the maximum benefits to which you are entitled