F. Neal Pylant, D.M.D., PC
Specializing in Periodontics and Dental Implants
F. Neal Pylant, DMD, PC
Athens, GA 30606
Call For Pricing
To All Our Periodontal Patients, Family and Friends,
This has been a crazy and scary time for all of us, and it is not over yet. Our periodontal practice has taken steps to reopen our doors in a safe and smart manner. We have been evaluating options and implementing strategies to ensure your continued safety.
Our practice reopened on Friday, May 1, 2020. Our schedule has been smaller initially so we can maintain mandated social distancing.
- All patients are asked to have an appointment or call ahead before they stop by the office. If you need products or paperwork, please call ahead and we will meet you at your car.
- All patients will be pre-screened on the phone prior to their appointments.
- All our staff members will be wearing masks.
- Please wear a mask and continue to wear it as you enter our office. You, obviously, will need to remove it during therapy, but we will be wearing our masks to protect you. Afterwards, we will return your mask to you so you can continue using it as you go on your way.
- There will also be hand sanitizer for when you walk in and when you leave.
- All friends or family members of a patient should remain in the vehicle in the parking lot.
- All patients will be moved directly into an exam room once they arrive. There will be no sign-in sheet.
- We will be taking temperatures at the door.
- If you or someone you have had contact with has coronavirus or is demonstrating symptoms of coronavirus, we ask that you wait the suggested quarantine time before you come in for an appointment.
Booking an appointment:
If you are on our callback list, you will be hearing from us over the next few weeks.
NOTE: Everyone who had an appointment canceled in the past month is on our list.
If you would like to add your name to our call list, please email us at [email protected] and we will get you added.
All our patients who are waiting for surgery will also hear from us in the next few weeks.
We look forward to seeing you!
F. Neal Pylant, D.M.D. and Staff
IF YOU NEED EMERGENCY TREATMENT, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE: 706-543-0026
The periodontal practice of F. Neal Pylant, D.M.D., PC is equipped to handle your dental needs from the treatment of Gum Disease, Recession, Gum Grafts and Periodontitis to complex dental problems and placement of Dental Implants. We take pride in giving our patients excellent care and service. We strive to treat each patient in a precise and caring manner to achieve optimal dental health.
Our priority is to deliver quality care to informed patients in a comfortable and convenient setting.
When you are having problems with your gums, you can to turn to a periodontist who listens and counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Dr. Neal Pylant and his staff meet all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
We believe that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. That is why we have included an extensive section on this website covering a full array of topics associated with periodontics, as well as diagnoses and treatments for gum diseases and disorders. We want you to have a clear choice and encourage you to look through these pages whenever you have an interest or concern about your periodontal needs and care.
Comfortable, Convenient Setting
The best care in the world does not mean anything if you cannot access it. We strive to make our office as efficient and convenient as possible. Included in these web pages is information about our office, including our location, maps, directions, hours, insurance policies and appointment scheduling. You can even email a request for an appointment right here!
In addition, our practice is an adjunct facility with several hygiene schools to assist bright students in their pursuit for careers in dentistry.
We hope you find this web site useful and invite you to contact us with your questions at any time.
What our patients say about us:
oral care products feature powerful antioxidants in a dental gel, antioxidant toothpastes, and antioxidant mouth rinses. We recommend them for daily oral hygiene; for oral conditions such as gingivitis, periodontitis, dry mouth, etc.; and as a follow up to surgical or cosmetic procedures including whitening. Read more here.
Meet the Doctor
Dr. Neal Pylant
Dr. Neal Pylant is originally from Marietta, Georgia, where he graduated valedictorian from Marietta High School in 1973. He received his undergraduate degree from The University of the South in Sewanee, Tennessee. Upon completion of his undergraduate degree, he attended dental school at The Medical College of Georgia and graduated in 1981.
Learn more here.